The Holocaust Center of Pittsburgh is pleased to share that we are accepting interns for Summer 2021!
We are looking for assistance as we digitize survivor testimony and elements of our archives and make them available online to the public. We look forward to working with qualified interns to provide a meaningful experience that combines the needs of the Holocaust Center with their career interests and goals.
Intern duties could include, but are not limited to:
- Screening videos of survivor testimony and editing them for length and clarity
- Migrating digital files to online platforms such as YouTube and our website
- Scanning files and making them available in online galleries
- Curating and laying out an online exhibit using digital exhibit software
- Assisting with research of archival items
Internships can be either fully remote or mostly remote with some in-person experience, depending on the type of work experience and comfort of the intern. Health and safety are a priority for the Center, and CDC COVID-19 protocols will be observed at all times. Interns will be eligible to receive a stipend.
For questions, please contact Ryan Woodward at email@example.com