Library Butterfly Exhibit
This program is made possible thanks to funding from the Heinz Endowments and The Lipsman Family Endowment Fund in memory of Charles and Hilda Lipsman
On the weekend of August 25-26, we will be celebrating 23 area libraries that worked with us to memorialize children lost in the Holocaust by participating in the Butterfly Project. We will watch the award-winning documentary, Not the Last Butterfly, and audiences will meet the co-founder and director of the project, Cheryl Rattner Price. Learn more and register.
On Saturday night, we will have a temporary exhibit displaying all pieces created by and for 23 area libraries together. The gallery will also be open to view these on the following dates:
- Monday, August 27 (10am-4:30pm)
- Wednesday, August 29 (10am-4:30pm)
- Friday August 31 (10am-2pm)
- Wednesday, September 5 (10am-4:30pm)
- Friday, September 7 (10am-2pm)
- Wednesday, September 12 (10am-4:30pm)
- Friday, September 17 (10am-2pm)
After the 17th, the pieces will be distributed to the participating libraries.